other great stuff

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Make-Up Table.


From "forgotten in neighbour's garage" to Fabulous!

Before.





Half-way.




Wah-la!










We really love the color of this piece but I can't quite figure out if I love the color of it in our space......Which means it may get painted again.

Which, Jamie says, is breaking his heart.

But hey! Sometimes, when you take chances, mistakes happen. And then those mistakes need to be fixed.......by Jamie.

Hope your week is a colorful one!

4 comments:

  1. I love Pippa's face. So cute!

    I'm going to need your super-services soon, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful colour but I do understand your doubts about it in your place. I've done the same thing a couple of times. Sadly though, it's always me who has to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that looks great! I am having the same problem with a desk I painted - love it red but not sure it really matched my kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like the primer color/colour! : ) I'm not brave enough or have a "neutral" enough space to showpiece the red.

    ReplyDelete